Jennifer Maestre's pencil art


pencil urchin
Originally uploaded by jenbutt
I'm one of the luckiest people in the world! I just received one of Jennifer Maestre's pencil urchins!

I'm always amazed when I see her fabulous creations, and her urchins are darling. That's your first impression--then you are awed when you realize see the skill that went into making it.

I won't rave here too long--your time will be much better spent looking at her art for yourself. She has pictures posted at her flickr site, her web site (you gotta see this site), and her etsy site.
Go forth and be amazed!

Comments

  1. These are amazing Sandra !! I do native american bead work and use the Peyote stitch a lot.. but WOW !! Would never think to do this !! Jennifer you ROCK !! Thanks Sandra for sharing this link !! Hugs.. Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment