My tangle pattern: Rauschi and Amanita

I have family coming into town tomorrow, and I don't know how much time I'll be online next week.  I decided I'd better get in a tangle pattern or two, to hold you over!

Do you know that cactus are just the most interesting critturs in the world?  Them things is awesome, and snarly, and beautiful, and just every shape you can imagine, and a few you'd be afraid to!  I've been gathering photos, and you'll be seeing some cactus inspired tangles in the near future.  Here's one to get you started--Rauschi:


Now just behind cactus, for awesomeness, you have ornamental food and fungus.  Cabbage, kale, peppers, mushrooms--heck, you can indulge in these kind of tangle patterns without gaining a single pound!   Here's a mushroom that would actually help you lose weight--Amanita, the death-cap:



Comments

  1. wow Sandra!!!that desert down is brilliant!!!it is amazing the way the pattern comes alive by shade and colour!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment