My Tangle Pattern(s) Spud and its Sprouts



Not too long ago, I created a pattern called Twistle.  I really like it, but every time I went to use it, I discovered I didn't have room for it.  So I modified.   I decided to do a 'family' of tangles derived from the base of Twistle.  The base made me think of a potato with two sprouts so  I called it Spud.  I'm pretty sure that I've seen 'Sprouts' done up elsewhere, but it was the most natural outgrowth of Spud, and shows best what is happening.  I couldn't find the tangle I know I've seen before so I apologize to whoever did it.  If I can find it, I'll link to it from here. I'm sure that you will all figure out additions for the family, and I'm looking forward to seeing them!
Eating Spuds andCalamari among the ruins, lol!

Comments

  1. This is a really cute pattern. Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig it! Great tangles, Sandra - I can hardly wait to use 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment