Rhodia Journal Swap-Page the First, Round 4

I’m jumping out of order, because I haven’t posted all the pages in Round 3 of the Rhodia journal swap, but I needed a laugh so I decided to go in a totally different direction for round 4. I’m doing a series called, The Barnyard Goes to the Beach.
Translation: Baa Baa Black Sheep, Have you any suntan lotion?
I feel sheepish in this bikini.
Does this bikini make my butt look fluffy?
Are ewe ready for the beach?
Ewe's not fat. Ewe's just got a defective bikini.

Comments

  1. This is so cute! I love your sheep. I have to confess though, I'm hoping to see a horse in this series. I've always had a soft spot for horses :)

    So fun... made me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sheep is too cute, I just love it! Great Job! Hugs, Sheila B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment