Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Okay.  I'm using my woman's prerogative and changing my mind.  I had decided against re-applying for the Viva Las Vegastamps! design team because life is a bit crazy, and I worried I might be able to make all my deadlines.

But the team is so fantastic, and I dearly love me all those wonderful stamps and crafting products...so, here are three projects that I consider ...maybe not my best...but the best representatives of my style.  Styles? Style. :)





If you have any interest, please consider applying.  Viva Las Vegastamps! has a tremendous number of stamps of all genres.  They look for all different styles of work.  You might be just what they are looking for.  

Sept. 15th is the DEADLINE to apply to the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team Call.  You don't have to create something new--just show your best.  CLICK HERE for DETAILS. 

Comments

  1. Totally awesome...I am soooo happy..these are absolutely gorgeous pieces...lovely...lovely..lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. That popcorn container is one of my all-time favourite pieces of yours. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed doing that one as well. I think it always shows in the finished product when you are enjoying yourself!

      Delete

Post a Comment